Content Submission Guidelines:
Please be sure your blog post submission adheres to these guidelines.Your submission should:
- Be compelling, unique, and relevant content.
- Be applicable and appropriate for the SIOR Global Network and/or the CRE industry.
- Be written in U.S. English.
- Be approved for SIOR to own the on-going rights to distribute & publish your blog post as SIOR sees fit (with proper credit given to the author).
- Be approximately 400-800 words.
- Include a "teaser" or topical introductory paragraph (only the first few sentences will be displayed on the blog home page).
Picture recommendations and graphics are encouraged and must be public domain, or acquirable by SIOR from a major photo service. Please email pictures or picture requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your blog post could be:
- Pertaining or related to brokerage skills, business practices, technology, marketing, social media, industry trends, international news, market data and trends, transaction case studies, environmental concerns, energy efficiency, and other topics relevant to the SIOR Global community, the CRE industry, and other business professionals.
- "How to" knowledge or tips related to conducting common business practices or industry tasks.
Your blog post should NOT:
- Be a self-promotional article just for the sake of encouraging the reader to visit the link in the author’s byline.
- Be a sales pitch of your web site or product.
- Be a review of any sort.
- Contain numerous spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Contain specific reference to any private or confidential information including, but not limited, to pending brokerage deals for properties or companies or individuals identified, compensation, fees, or anything else that could conflict with agreements or contracts between such companies, parties or projects.
- Contain anything that is related gambling or to irrelevant or illegal or explicit subject matter.
- Contain anything that is not suitable for family audiences, like pornography.
- Make any effort whatsoever to defame or tarnish any individual, organization or brand.
- Contain more than 800 words; SIOR reserves the right to edit any submission for content and/or length.
- Contain any information that is trademarked or copyrighted without proper attribution and written permission from the author.
- Be reposted or republished anywhere else in any format once you have submitted your post to SIOR without SIOR's prior written content in each such instance.