Since I do not do your bookkeeping, I have prepared your tax return based upon tax documents that you provided me. I did not audit your documents nor did I provide any additional bookkeeping services for you. The scope of my work was merely to take the information you provided and turn it into a tax return.
Therefore, you agree to and certify the following:
1. That the information provided is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
2. You do have (or can get) back up and source document to verify and support all expenses you provided to complete your tax return and understand if you cannot get or produce the documents they IRS or state tax authority may disallow the expense.
3. The information provided was prepared by you, one of your employees or an outside service.
4. In the event of an audit, you understand you, your employee or your other outside service must be available to answer any question regarding the information provided. Since I do not do your bookkeeping, I would be unable to answer any question regarding your books and bookkeeping procedures.
5. If your business return required a balance sheet, you understand the tax return balance sheet may not match your books. This may be due to entries on the return that are not recorded correctly in your books. In that case, you agree to allow me to make adjustment to make the balance sheet match your tax return data verses your book data.
6. Your signature on your return signifies your agreement that the return is true and accurate based upon the documents you submitted to me.
7. You will hold myself and Rapid Tax Service Inc. harmless in the event of a change to your tax return by the Internal Revenue Service or state tax authority.