This will be a paid summer internship on the Ecommerce/Marketing team – providing the opportunity to work across multiple areas of the function. This program will allow the intern to explore the retail industry along with gaining a greater understanding of a catalogue business. During the 6 week program, interns will gain exposure to the business through hands-on learning, executive meet and greets, panel discussions, and so much more!
- Assist with the day–to-day operations of the E-Commerce/Marketing department
- Support the team with rank/sort products based on featured items and a|b test ranking strategies
- Conduct daily audits of the website to check depth/ high exposure product is being surfaced and attractively presented; ensure everything is correctly classified and merchandised
- Become familiar with E-commerce strategies and seasonal calendar to understand how the teams partner to drive conversion and traffic to the website
- Pull reports and interpret data on performance on the website and make recommendations
- Attend weekly meetings to understand the overall process to bring our customers great product
- Internal search terms maintenance-manage search terms and clean up