A referral must meet the following criteria to qualify for payout:
- Referrals are valid for one year from submission.
- Only referrals for temporary locum tenens assignments will be considered eligible referrals; and Allied, RPO or permanent placement referrals shall not be eligible under this program.
- The referral reward does not apply for candidates who have been presented by a Health Carousel representative within the past 12 months or have worked for Health Carousel within the past 24 months.
- As the person providing the referral, to qualify the provider referred must work a minimum of one contracted day (or 8 hours) to be eligible for the payout.
- As the referred provider, to qualify you must work the required 10 shifts within 12 months of the referral to be eligible for the payout.
- Reward payment will be processed the following month after the required number of shifts have been worked. No partial payment will be made.
- Both parties must submit a W9 to Health Carousel if one is not already on file in order for payment to be processed.
- Client contacts, agencies or third-party vendors are not eligible for participation in this program.
- Health Carousel corporate employees or family members of a Health Carousel corporate employee will not be eligible to receive any rewards under this program