Student Development & School Climate Seminar
The Ray Center is offering a limited number of professional-development opportunities for schools and districts interested in improving climate and culture. This training is optimal for district or building leadership teams.
Scholarships are available to cover the cost of the workshop; schools and districts are required to provide the cost of materials, as outlined below.
Drake Graduate credit (1 hour) or license renewal credit (1 hour) is available for this training.
* Workshops are for school or district teams of 4-6 participants and must include a building or district
* School & District Team: Cost to a district or school for a team up to 6 participants is $600. A scholarship of
$2400 is being provided through The Ray Center for this training is valued at $3,000.
* Want to bring a larger team? Please contact us and we will do our best to accomodate your request
(additional participants, $100/each)
* Individuals: Cost to individuals is $150 per person. A scholarship of $350 is being provided through The Ray
Center for this training is valued at $500 per person.
Workshop 1: June 19-21, 2019
Workshop 2: June 25-27, 2019
Workshop 3: July 15-17, 2019
Participate in the program fully, including:
- School Teams: Identifying team to attend training in Des Moines (Summer, 2019).
- Developing goals and an implementation plan which will begin no later than August, 2019.
- Participating in the evaluation components of the SDW including a survey prior to the training and follow-up surveys.
- Ensuring your organization is able to meet its required monetary investment.
- Openings for each session are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Applications will be taken until March 1, 2019