This declaration form should be used by undergraduate bachelor degree seeking students enrolled in the School of Professional Advancement (SoPA) to declare a major, minor, or professional certificate.
If you are a:
- Student within the Newcomb-Tulane College, do not file this online form. Connect with your NTC Academic Advisor for their major, minor, certificate declaration process.
- SoPA post-baccalaureate, professional certificate, or graduate student who wishes to change their program major/track, connect with your SoPA Academic Advisor to further discuss this.
Helpful Tips for Declaring
- Submit one online form per program declaration – do not submit more than one program on the same online form.
- You may file multiple, separate declaration forms within the same day if you are pursuing more than one program.
- You will find coordinate majors under the “I want to declare a second major” selection. Coordinate majors must be accompanied by a primary, non-coordinate major within the School of Professional Advancement.