Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
Before completing the application, please note the following:
- You must be 16 in order to volunteer
- Shifts are normally 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m. every day. If those slots don’t work for you, we also offer vet runs, but not much more in the way of volunteering.
- We are solely a dog rescue.
- For any service hours (school or court), we request a minimum of 50 hours. It takes some time to learn how to work a shift, so this commitment is beneficial to all.
- Shifts typically involve cleaning (using bleach and dealing with lots of poop), feeding, and interacting with the dogs. The first 5 shifts will be cleaning only. In other words, it isn’t just puppy play time.