Texas Oral Health Coalition’s
2017 Oral Health Summit
The Texas Oral Health Coalition invites you to submit a POSTER PRESENTATION for this year’s Oral Health Summit. Applications are open to professional health providers, educators, students, or anyone that would like to present information on their oral health program, project or research. To apply, please complete the online application below. Submissions must be received by October 27, 2017. Presenters are responsible for all shipping costs and related fees ($15 easel rental fee or provide your own). Easels are complimentary for full Summit registrants.
Set up begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, November 9, 2017 and all posters should be in place before 5:00 pm when the Opening Reception begins. Presenters are asked to leave their posters up for the entire Summit and pick up Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 12:00 pm, noon.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- The objective of the Poster Presentations is a concise display of a single concept/technique.
- The Scientific Program Committee will consider the following categories for Poster Presentations:
- Basic science and/or clinical research
- Clinical applications, techniques or tips
- Laboratory applications, techniques or tips
- Community oral health programs or grant projects
- Strengthening the Network emphasizes interprofessional collaboration. Projects that describe clinical training for healthcare providers, oral health education to non-dental providers, or incorporating oral health curricula in primary care health education programs are encouraged.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee.
- All presentations will help to fulfill CDE maintenance hours.
- A maximum of two authors/presenters will be permitted for each Poster Presentation. All presentations are conducted at individual poster stations.
- Poster Presentations should not exceed 4 feet wide x 6 feet in height. Easels will be used for posters, so please mount your poster on foam board or laminate. Display materials are not allowed in the aisles.
- No power outlets will be provided; presenters must have fully charged batteries that will last the duration of the presentations if a personal notebook computer is used. The use of sound devices of any type is prohibited.
- The sale of materials or products is not allowed at any Poster Presentation and we discourage the use of commercial names in presentations. Advertising matter, commercial promotion, and solicitation of sales of any type are prohibited.
- Drugs must be identified by their generic or chemical formula, rather than by commercial trade name.