Saturday May 4, 2004     |    Clos LaChance Winery     |     5pm to 9pm
 
Taste.  Connect.  Make an impact.

Call for Volunteers & Auction Donations

Event Details

The Santa Clara Valley Wine Auction is presented by the Morgan Hill Community Foundation in partnership with the Wineries of Santa Clara Valley. The event brings together the local community and visitors to not only discover an amazing wine, food, and culinary network… but to connect with and support local philanthropic organizations.

At this event, there will be both silent and live auctions at the event. Silent auction items are primarily merchandise related and live auction items are primarily experience related. The gross proceeds for each auction item donated will go to the Morgan Hill Community Foundation. 100% of all profits given to the MHCF will be granted back into the local community. Any and all donations are always greatly appreciated.

Donate an Auction Item

Below please find the details to donate auction items. We deeply appreciate your taking the time to review the options available and hope that you will participate in donating auction items to the Santa Clara Valley Wine Auction on May 4, 2024 at Clos LaChance Winery.

We know that the community has a great desire to give back and your participation in this event is important to its success. The MHCF is made up of an entirely volunteer board and 100% of all funds they raise go back into the local community. To make this event profitable, we strongly rely on donations from our community to raise funds for this great cause.

Click for More Event Details

For more information please contact:

Joe Trammell   |   408-612-9805   |   joe.trammell@gcfarms.com

 

www.morganhillcf.org

Auction Items Donation - Help Local Non Profits

Local non-profits are invited to participate in the event by providing items or experiences to be auctioned in either the silent or live auction. The participating non-profits will be included on the MHCF website and in publicity for the event after the non-profit has formalized participation. Individuals may also donate auction items for the event on behalf of their non profit of choice, or as a general donation benefiting the Morgan Hill Community Foundation.

By providing auction items, 75% of the final auction sale price will be returned to the designated non-profit, with the remaining 25% applied to covering event costs. Items that do not sell will be returned to the person or organization who donated them.

Non-profit partners must be, or be organized under, a registered charitable 501(c)3 organization providing direct services or support in the South Santa Clara Valley area (Morgan Hill, San Martin, Gilroy).

For more information on auction items, contact Joe Trammell: joe.trammell@gcfarms.com

Volunteer Opportunities

Volunteer support will be needed and nonprofits providing auction items are encouraged to provide support during the event. There are a range of needs for volunteer support including event set up, auction item placement, event check in, food service, auction check out, and after event clean up.

Non-profit organizations who are participating with auction items are encouraged to volunteer to help with the event.

For more information on volunteer opportunities contact Bre Garcia: bregarciaevents@gmail.com

Volunteer & Auction Sign Up

You may choose both options if you can donate an item and volunteer at the event. Thanks in advance!
I would like to: * 🛈

Auction Item Details

Silent auction items typically invovle merchandise, gift cards, event tickets, or combo gift baskets. Live auction items are typically higher value items such as vacation rentals, jewelry, or high end experiences.
I am donating: *


Does the registered non-profit organization provide services in the South Santa Clara Valley area (Morgan Hill, San Martin, Gilroy): *
The non-profit contact will be the person we coordinate with to donate 75% of the auction sale price to their organization.

Volunteer Sign Up

Volunteer support will be needed and nonprofits providing auction items are encouraged to provide support during the event. There are a range of needs for volunteer support including event set up, auction item placement, event check in, auction check out, and after event clean up.