Detailed site plans are required for your application submission. While site plans are not required to be professionally drawn, they must be legible, close to scale and provide sufficient detail to paint a picture of what your event will look like.
Example of site plans
The following is a list of minimum requirements that your site plan should meet:
- Locations of structures, fire lanes, streets, alleys, and fencing.
- Fencing must indicate location of exits and gates.
- Building foot print of all structures, location of building exits, exit pathways and sidewalks must be demonstrated in the site plan.
Provide a key that indicates:
- The direction of north.
- All areas used for the event.
- Any special notes applicable to the event.
- Street names.
Provide details of the event layout:
- Size and location of tents
- Size and location of any other temporary structures
- Other specific details of the event
** Screen shots of a map with no details provided are not accepted.