Deferral of Studies Form

Please note: if you are currently enrolled in your subjects, you can no longer defer your offer. Complete a Variation of Enrolment form instead, using one of the links below:
- VET Variation of Enrolment
- HE Variation of Enrolment
Please complete this form if you would like to defer your offer for a period of 1-2 semesters, and you have not yet enrolled.
I am a: * 
I am currently studying a: *
I wish to defer my enrolment for a period of: *


Please Note: After clicking the Submit button below you should see a Success Page if your form has been successfully submitted. Please print this page or record the reference number. If you do not see this page, please contact us to confirm that your application was received: