1. A copy of your passport or birth certificate, including additional identification documents to support any name changes (must be a passport if you were not born in Australia)*
If you were not born in Australia and do not have an Australian passport please provide proof of your citizenship (Proof of citizenship includes Permanent Residency Visa or Australian Citizen Certificate).
2. A copy of your CV/Resume**
3. A cover letter stating why you wish to join this program**
4. Any other documents that would support your application (copy of prior qualifications)
* Alphacrucis College reserves the right to request certified copies of the above documents prior to admission. A certified copy is a copy of an original document that has been verified as being a true copy after the original document has been sighted by an authorised person (Justice of Peace).
** Entry into this program requires a minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a managerial or professional leadership role. This includes: Ministers in senior leadership positions; Managers and leaders in non-government organisations which act to further social or cultural outworking of Christian ministry; Business people who are fulfilling positions of responsibility including team or industry leadership; or equivalent evidence of leadership experience.
To demonstrate this, applicants must submit a copy of their CV with a cover letter outlining how they meet the criteria of at least five years leadership or managerial experience. The nature of what is to be considered appropriate leadership/managerial experience for admission to this postgraduate leadership award is outlined in the ‘Professional Entry Criteria policy’ (see http://ac.edu.au/ppm/professional-entry-criteria-policy/).