1. Passport or birth certificate (must be certified; e.g. by JP, Police or Pharmacist, etc.)*
- If you were not born in Australia, this must be a passport, or proof of citizenship such as Permanent Residency Visa or Australian Citizen Certificate.
- If your birth certificate is in a previous name, please include a marriage certificate or driver's license
2. A copy of your CV/Resume**
3. A cover letter stating why you wish to join this program**
4. Any other documents that would support your application (copy of prior qualifications)
* Alphacrucis College reserves the right to request certified copies of documents prior to admission. A certified copy is a copy of an original document that has been verified as being a true copy after the original document has been sighted by an authorised person (Justice of Peace).
** Entry into this program requires a minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a managerial or professional leadership role. This includes: Ministers in senior leadership positions; Managers and leaders in non-government organisations which act to further social or cultural outworking of Christian ministry; Business people who are fulfilling positions of responsibility including team or industry leadership; or equivalent evidence of leadership experience.
To demonstrate this, applicants must submit a copy of their CV with a cover letter outlining how they meet the criteria of at least five years leadership or managerial experience. The nature of what is to be considered appropriate leadership/managerial experience for admission to this postgraduate leadership award is outlined in the ‘Professional Entry Criteria policy’ (see http://ac.edu.au/ppm/professional-entry-criteria-policy/).