As an applicant to Alphacrucis College through our Local Church College (LCC) Program, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have been in contact with your chosen LCC Liaison to discuss and confirm your place in their program. It is also your responsibility to ensure that you have all the correct documentation and meet the admissions requirements associated with your course.
- A copy of your Birth Certificate or Passport (Passport if not born in Australia)
- Proof of Citizenship if not born in Australia and no Australian Passport (Permenant Residency Visa or Australian Citizenship Certificate)
- 200 word Statement of Intention
Any applications that are submitted incomplete will receive a 5 day grace period before they are put on hold and no further action is taken. You will be contacted by the Partners Registry department regarding the missing documents and/or information.
Applications close three weeks prior to the commencement of the intake. Unfortunately there will be no allowances made for applications submitted after the due date.
* Final day for VET OCTOBER 2018 INTAKE: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 2018 (VET only) (Australian LCC)
* Final day for VET JANUARY 2019 INTAKE: MONDAY, DECEMBER 10 2018 (VET only)
* Final day for MARCH 2019 INTAKE: MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18 2019 (VET & HE) (Australian LCC)
If you have any questions throughout this process, please contact your LCC Liaison with your enquiry. They will be able to either answer it or forward it to Alphacrucis College for answering.
Partners Registry Department
30 Cowper Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150, Australia
T: +61 2 8893 9000