1. Passport or birth certificate (must be certified; e.g. by JP, Police or Pharmacist, etc.)*
- If you were not born in Australia, this must be a passport, or proof of citizenship such as Permanent Residency Visa or Australian Citizen Certificate.
- If your birth certificate is in a previous name, please include a marriage certificate or driver's license
2. A 200 word statement of purpose, describing why you wish to study your chosen course
3. Any other documents as required for your chosen course
* Alphacrucis College reserves the right to request certified copies of documents prior to admission. A certified copy is a copy of an original document that has been verified as being a true copy after the original document has been sighted by an authorised person (Justice of Peace).